The Dilemma of the Innovation System on the Swedish West Coast

I commented a bit on Johan Trouwe's post about the dilemma of the innovation system on the Swedish west coast.

Johan's post and my comment are here. Both Johan's post and my comment are in Swedish.

Johan is the CEO of the west coast chamber of commerce in Sweden. He wrote that he doesn't really get the relationships between the actors in the Swedish west coast innovation system. After having a look at it, I wrote that I don't get it either. I then suggested that maybe the focus should be on:
  • teaching innovation techniques to employees in companies
  • teaching managers how to listen to employees
  • going from idea to project fast, so that good ideas aren't just forgotten after awhile
I did take the opportunity to tout my own horn a bit, writing about my own innovations, both technological and management.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waterfall - The Dark Age of Software Development Has Returned!

Waterfall vs. Agile: Battle of the Dunces or A Race to the Bottom?

Interlude: The Cost of Agile